Ginger oil for dandruff is always in demand among all countries because It is not a pleasant feeling whenever you notice that your hair is falling out. Unfortunately, it happens to a lot of people. However, you can do some things to help prevent hair loss and grow back your hair. This includes hair dye, hair sprays, styling gels, holding creams and perms. So, if you use these products and are noticing sudden and rapid hair loss, then you probably should quit using them. Here are many natural herbs and oils. There is no harmful chemicals and prevents hair problems like thinning hair, dandruff, and grey hair. To make this ginger oil home remedy for dandruff you need very simple ingredients, which is available in your kitchen!!!
- Ginger juice
- Coconut Oil or olive oil
- Peel and grate the ginger. Then squeeze the grated ginger and separate the juice from the pulp.
- Add olive oil or coconut oil. Remember that the amount of oil is more than the ginger juice.
- Mix the mixture and apply it on your scalp by using cotton balls.
- Do a 3 minutes scalp massage and wrap your hair with a shower cap.
- For best results, apply this serum twice a week.
see more hair problems links: