Best Scrubs For Face: Scrubber or exfoliator is very important if the skin is Dull by pollution or by other reasons. Here’s the amazing homemade best scrubs for a face with lemon, sugar, honey and olive oil for the skin. Every day, new cells are created in a skin’s inner layer and they form, the old dead cells are pushed to the outer layer. When you buff off all the dead stuff, you will reveal the new radiant and glowing skin. Exfoliation is the fancy term for removing the dead cells from the skin. Many of you make a common mistake ignoring the exfoliate your skin. Due to your skin become dull, saggy and rough. Here is a simple and best scrubs that you can make at home to exfoliate your skin.
Here what you’ll need:
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup of sugar powder
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
How to make:
- Mix these ingredients and make a smooth paste.
- Apply this homemade scrub on your face and gently massage on your face in a circular motion with your fingers.
- Leave it on your face for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Exfoliating can be drying to the skin, apply moisturizer immediately.
- Finally, wash it off with warm water, pat dry the skin and apply the moisturizer.
- Do this scrub once a week.